"Agent" means the organisation (which may include us) from whom you have purchased this Ticket.
"Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which you have bought this ticket.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Ticket" means any ticket for you to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
- These terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any venue’s and/or agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the venue and/or agent.
- Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to the terms.
- It is your responsibility to check this ticket prior to the event, and contact us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the event.
- Please contact us in advance of the event if you have any specific access requirements.
- You must retain this ticket on your person at all times during the Event.
- Where reasonably necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to the published event or programme. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an event is limited to the refund set out in condition 8 below.
- We will not refund or exchange this ticket unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event (such that in our reasonable opinion the event is materially different to what a purchaser of the ticket might reasonably have expected when purchasing the ticket). The use of understudies shall not be a material change.
- If an event is rescheduled or materially changed you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place, if an event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months from the date of the event.
- Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if in our reasonable opinion you are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a ticket has be re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sold for a profit (i.e. for higher than the face value of the ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any ticket sold in the course of business will become voidable and we reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the ticket or eject the holder from the Venue. Void tickets are non-refundable
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these terms and/or if you breach any of these terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to an event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to eject you from the event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you (without refund) from the event and/or venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety, anti-social behaviour or licensing reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in our reasonable opinion you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you breach these terms; or if your ticket is void.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time including searches upon exit of the event site and to refuse admission to you, or eject you, from the event and/or venue should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by venue and/or event staff and stewards.
- You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any venue or at any event, and you shall not bring such equipment into any venue or event.
- You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the event), please contact us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event.
- WARNING: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Please note that lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
- All under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted to the festival.
VAT NO: 219 7722 86