08 Aug, 2017
We love dogs and we actively encourage you to bring them onto the festival site. We are perhaps unique in our open armed approach to your canines as we know they are an important part of the family and they should be included in the fun! We understand that many of you will have chosen The Good Life Experience for this very reason.
There are a couple of things we do ask of you to ensure that this works:
1. Please clean up after your dog and keep them on a lead at all times; be respectful of the fact that not everyone loves dogs.
2. Please keep all dogs out of the main music tent. In the past dogs have been brought in and become a little over excited, so we ask that they now enjoy the acts from outside.
There are plenty of places across the site to get water for your dogs, but please feel free to ask a member of staff if you are unsure as to where to find them. An average dog needs to drink 60ml of water per kilogram of body weight a day, so make sure you keep them hydrated, especially if the weather is hot!
WHAT'S ON FOR DOGS
1. This year we welcome The Dog Nanny’s Canine Circus, which will run two 30 to 40 minute training sessions on Saturday and Sunday followed by a small show. See the programme for timings.
2. Shelter Cymru are putting on a Dog Show. We encourage every dog to take part! See the programme for timings.
3. Broadcaster Kate Humble, author of Friend for Life is speaking, so you and your dog might want to drop in for that. See the programme for timings.
4. Dogs and their owners photographic portrait studio. Exclusive to The Good Life Experience… Inspired by the number of dogs he saw at last years festival, renowned London photographer Christian Banfield decided to bring an exclusive portrait studio to The Good Life Experience. Not just for dogs but their owners too. If you don't have a dog feel free to still book in for a shoot. Sessions will be available over the three days of the festival and bookable at the tent. The Cost will be £25 [cash or card] and will include a £10 credit redeemable against your first 10x8 print at www.christianbanfieldphotographer.com.
We hope you, and your dogs, enjoy the festival but please play your part in ensuring you follow our simple rules.
31 Oct, 2018
25 Oct, 2018
01 Oct, 2018
25 Sep, 2018
21 Sep, 2018